Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Thank you Community Guides!

Hi everyone! 

As applications to the next Community Guide Program are being finalised, myself, @nashy and @s-jay thought it would be great to take the time to celebrate our current Community Guides! @Queenie @Sans911 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Kurra @soul @PeppiPatty 🎉

Community Guides help to encourage, support and role model the forums principles and culture. You may have seen them around over time welcoming new members or jumping into threads that are a bit quieter or helping point people in the right direction of supports or threads! The forums are a peer to peer environment and while we as Community Managers absolutely love our role in the community, it is extra special and helpful to have Community Guides around helping to take care of this special space as it continues to grow and thrive. So a really big thank you!

053954214a692b73510373372baa74b2.jpg

So I invite everyone to bring along the things we need to get this party going - I've got a cake but we could probably use plenty more, some decorations...music? Lets throw our guides a fabulous soiree!

Photo_16-6-18,_7_57_16_pm.jpg

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Thank you Community Guides!

Woooohhhhooo thank you incredible human beings! Echoing x1000 @Lauz  sentiment here 🙂 Heart 

giphy.gif

I want to thank @Lauz 

and SANE for the opportunity to become a Community Guide. I'm aware I have not lived up to my roles and responsibilities as a CG for some time now, but I did feel in the beginning that I was doing good things and I enjoyed the role I had.

Welcome to the new Community Guides that are upcoming and I wish you all the best in your new role.

Hi everyone 👋💕

Thank you @Lauz @nashy ....

Just on the run at the moment, but wanted to stop

in and say to @Sans911 , that even as Community Guides, we are only here in the capacity that we can be according to our personal circumstances and our mental health standing in the moment, and it’s those things that must come first.  All of us at times are less available than others, and that’s okay.  As a personal observation, I believe you are a wonderful CG who is available to other on-forum even when you’re not feeling great .... just a tag away, and you still respond with compassion, helpful advice and warmth.

Gotta dash.  Back later after class.

Hi @Sans911 

You definitely have offered an amazing wealth of support and comfort to the community throughout your time as a Guide! Please do not be hard on yourself as you have not fallen short of any expectations. There is an eb and flow to most things we engage with 😊 Yes it will be exciting to announce the new Guides - which we will do on Monday next week! 

However this week is about you, our current fabulous guides!

youre_a_star_sticker-r24e3c3231dfe4f1182dcb79e8c74d84d_v9i40_8byvr_540.jpg

All of you have helped me @Queenie @Sans911 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Kurra @soul @PeppiPatty thank you!

Watercolour Wishes for flower delivery Australia wide

images(11).jpg

images(13).jpg

images(12).jpg

images(14).jpg

I'm pretty hungry right now so I thought I'd bring some food to get the party started

th1CGGKGDZ.jpguntitled.png

thank you beautiful people Heart 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To all current community guides   @Queenie @Sans911 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Kurra @soul @PeppiPatty   You do a great job!

Image result for chocolate hazelnut ganache tart

Enjoy your party!!  It's well deserved.

EA98D600-6C3D-452B-8E3E-82DFD17AF0C3.jpeg

Thank you lovely other-ones Commubity Guides ..... 🌸💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm