Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I love bringing in the New Year :). A fresh start .... full of optimism .... a chance to turn everything around for the better :D. I wish everyone here a fabulous New Year xxxxx

it is good @greenpea i dont get excited about it anymore though, use to make like new yrs resolution and stay up late etc but not anymore- though the late nights continue lol.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Brekky out =  😀

@outlander Lol outlander  😄 wait till you are my grand old age :o! Haven't stayed up to see the new year come in for years but I like the feeling of hope it brings .... and you all know how antisocial I am 😄 can you imagine me down at the fireworks amongst all those people 😮

@Former-Member yes the kidults are excited and were asking was it tomorrow lol .... 

@greenpea lol and your not old!

@outlander@Former-Member great talking with you both .... I should pop on this thread more often .... I always have a look see to find out what everyone is discussing :). Anyway have a great night and will 'see' you both tomorrow 🙂 xx

@outlander this is why I love you outlander you are such a sweetheart :). xxxx Goodnight hun 

aww little pea your cute @greenpea
pop in anytime you like, goodnight Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

'Night @greenpea

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours