Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Sounds interesting @Sans911 

Its a bit scary being home to be honest, but I am glad to be home. 

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

I'm sure it does feel scary @Snowie. But you have my support anytime you need it OK? Don't be afraid to reach out - people care very much about you hun.

I need to do some unpacking and sorting in the morning. And then I'm doing a volunteer workshop about technology

evening to you both @Sans911 @Snowie

Evening lil Sis @outlander

Are you tired after your busy day?

it wasnt as busy as first expected, just mostly rushed at the end of the day @Sans911 but i got a few extra things done a home in the morning. ive badly sprained a muscle in my shoulder though. cant move my arm without so much pain even with painkillers and anti-inflamatories im really hoping theres enough rain overnight to make them cancel it to be honest.
i am tired though, my anxiety today has been really high and its worn me out abit more then usual.
im watching one born every minute atm but ill probably end up in bed before it finishes

Goodnight @Snowie @Sans911  and everyone 😴💜💖

Oh, sorry your shoulder is paining lil Sis @outlander. I hope you get some quality rest tonight. Goodnight sweetheart 💕💕💕💕

Good morning @Snowie @outlander  thanks for the mentions.  And also to you @Sans911 @Appleblossom @Shaz51 .  

I gather you're recently home from a hospital stay @Snowie   sorry if I've got that wrong.  But if you are I hope you settle in again soon and don't find things so scary before long.

@outlander  hope your shoulder recovers swiftly.  Have you tried the fisiocreme (I think that's how you spell it) that F&H has mentioned several times over the years?  It's meant to be brilliant, as is arnica cream which I use.

Hope today is starting gently and has some light in it for you all.

fisiocreme is good @outlander , hope it feels better soon

hello and hugs @Sans911 , @Snowie , @Appleblossom , @eth Heart

Thanks @eth 

Gee thats terrible @outlander I am guessing your shoulder strain is due to heavy work with horses.Hope it get wells soon.  So many knocks and bumps ..., but such a great lifestyle... all rolled into one.

Smiley SadSmiley FrustratedSmiley Happy

@Sans911  @Snowie 

Smiley Happy

Gently Bently with life

tho sometimes its best to be in it holus bolus ....

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm