Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

Very true @tyme 

yeah , saw woman puffing, not looking happy getting from shop to gopher in difficulty this morning @Dimity  thats the not walking path. I dont know her story, but i reckon if walked less eventually would get to that. 

Sounds a worry @TAB . Yeah I'm better than I was plus I visited a podiatrist last week - so my feet are in good nick now, ready for when the rest of me catches up.

How are you - feet, knee, back - up to walking or the bike?

ahh I let it go again re walking. not quite back to zero @Dimity  need to get back sorted, getting 6 visit thing fr physio tomorrow. in my defence Ive been splitting wood few days a week. thats good exercise lol

@TAB yeah when I was a kid we had an open fire and a wood stove. Lots of wood splitting, kindling, wheelbarrows to cart it. 

Glad you're lining up physio. 

yes, same as kid. father used to put a belt on tractor for saw bench to cut wood to length. snakes lived in wood heap they loved it lol @Dimity 

Way to go @Dimity 😎

with this annoying flu , my walk to the chemist and back had totally worn me out 

Hello @SmilingGecko , @tyme , @Oaktree , @TAB , @Ainjoule , @Ru-bee , @Asgard , @Bon_courage 

'cg3.gif'.gif

Sorry to hear you've got flu @Shaz51 . Please take care and rest up if you can. Is mr shaz over his flu and complications yet?

No we both have influenza A  now @Dimity 

The coughing is the annoying part 

Glad the sun is out today xx 

@Shaz51 its no good, love. I'm sorry you got the flu. Maybe stay at home?  Your local chemist should home deliver.  We have so many out this way that do this service. I have been unable to get out to my regular chemist since they renovated a new premises. It must have been hard going for you getting out there but kudos to you for trying ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm