Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

Thank you @Former-Member, yes I've been so flat out and not checking in much. Travelled south coast before going up north & spending couple days with fav aunt - lovely lady, lovely home by the beach. Doing a slow roadtrip back. Thanks for caring.
I'm sad U have to leave again 😟 😢 Come back under another name maybe. Hugzz & hugzz 💙🌷💙🌷💙

@Sherry justing checking to see if little Holly's face is there ...

I know that I am too late with my reply, but you might see it one day if you drop by the forum.

I am so sorry that your safety and annoyminity on the board was threatened. I feel so awful for you and I wish you didn't need to go, but I understand.

You will not be forgotten. Please take care of yourself the best you can - you are worthy of happiness ❤️

I am so sorry to hear what happened with your phone Sherry.  We will all miss you here.  Keep taking care of you ..... 💖🌸

Thinking of you and missing you, Sherry. Hoping that you're managing without your forum family...I know it must be a big shock to the system. I'm thankful for your clinical psychologist especially, at this time - I hope that maybe you can have some extra appointments. You would be feeling everything so deeply, as an HSP...I hope you can process those feelings with your psychologist and also in whatever ways work for you. It would be like grieving, I'm thinking...adding to your trauma. I hope you can stay safe at home and there are no repercussions. You won't be forgotten, and maybe there will be some way that you can come back to the forums one day. ❤️

Hi Sherry

I hope you are able to keep in touch by reading here without logging in - I wish I had mentioned that to you when I had the chance but I didn't - then I had no landline or computer access - only my mobile - and didn't think of it

So - hopefully we can keep the thread open - and you can still feel a part of the family

So - I am sending hugs and best thoughts and love - everything possible

And maybe I have a new picture of an altered sky

Dec

Yes - I have

Candy FlossCandy Floss

missing you @sherry  HeartHeart

Thinking of you every day, Sherry, and missing your thoughtful caring input. Really hoping you are OK. ❤

Thinking of you Sherry xox

I miss you too Sherry 😢❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm