Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Everything music

@Glisten   when i was a teenager i was all into joy division, post punk music kind of music.... i had dyed black spikey hair pale skin and dark makeup. wearing black all the time. i suppose i was superficial judging a band on not only their music but their appearance...  now as i am a oldie i can look past on how a band looks into the quality of their music. goes to show this old duck can learn new tricks.

@TABs hey TABs off topic i have lost more weight! still got along way to go but am happy with results so far.  I always listen to you TABs just sometimes i might get confused.

think am putting it on here still @greenpea  thats good re you.

was in shop months ago ok Rivers. so clothes. made fun of my weight to woman serving, he said she got that stuff for diabetes plus another one and weight just fell off. need to push GP next time I see them. well done re you

@TABs is expensive though my ex has been using it. his weight has remained the same.  he hasnt put any on though so maybe it is helping. i am eating no carb diet ... so that means no bread, pasta, potatoes etc the only carbs i eat are all bran and that helps plus veggies like brocolli . i dont want to get too thin as it is aging to be thin and old.

okay yeah recarbs. Never done that seriously @greenpea  think rather be old and skinny than fat and die lol

@TABs well we can do carbs together. i am doing with midddle son as his cholesterol is through the roof.  no more junk food for him.   do you like seafood?

went back to sleep here @greenpea yes, okay. 

mate did atkins, I mocked it while he stuck to it and ended up skinny.

couldnt not believe he bought huge blocks cheese, kg bacon at a time , steaks, sausages (ok low carb) plus he had bad cholesterol, but he was on meds think his go -to dish was bbq chook w lettuce and dressing in bowl

yes, love seafood, except cheap stuff like cheap sardines and mackeral, yes, everything else.

The Cure - A Forest (Acoustic Version), taken from The Cure - Acoustic Hits Subscribe to the official Cure mailing list: https://TheCure.lnk.to/signupID Stream the music of The Cure here: https://thecure.lnk.to/ListenID Explore The Cure Store: https://TheCure.lnk.to/storeID Shop The Cure merch ...

@TAB 💚 thank you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm