Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Good Morning!

Very impressive Crocodile photo @Shaz51 I don't so much like the look of your neighbours (the Crocs).

That's a Salty, & Salties don't think twice about having tasty human for lunch (or breakfast)....

I'm kind of glad that we don't have those Tropical neighbours of yours, down here.

Hi @TAB 

Hi @Glisten 

Adge

Hey @Adge  @Glisten  yeah, thanks for humoring me re pic @Shaz51 

thank you. Having saunas may be my double up on getting facials too. 

Hello @MJG017 , @PeppyPatti , @TAB , @Adge , @Judi9877 , @Glisten , @Dimity 

how is everyone today 😁

Hello @Pumba23 , @Farside 😊

I need to clean my sewing corner ..... 

Thankyou for asking. 

My mother is being a little bit of a problem. She went into the dentist to get teeth taken out and naturally she starts telling me it got infected - I went to see her and guess what - she needed her dog walked then asked me to leave. 

1953.jpeg

Morning @Shaz51 @Adge @Abner @ArraDreaming @Judi9877 @PeppyPatti  @tyme @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @Bill16 @fairyheart @Emelia8 

I’m grandparenting. Here have a Bandicoot 

IMG_3126.jpeg

Picture has not come up yet @Glisten Youre not doing animal husbandry? I've just come out of meditation. I guess I go for a walk now then bring in some washing. 

ha ha I'd know that bandicoot anywhere ! thats a Breach of Guidelines @SmilingGecko  got pinged .again .. for pick of shopfront in Port Pirie cos it somehow is 'identifying' .. jay ..sus .. what, that its a shop ?

Yes that looks like a saltwater croc @Shaz51. I went to the Northern Territory once. The inland fresh water crocs are not dangerous unless you go after their young. Saltwater crocs love munching on humans. When I was in Darwin there were signs on the beach near the city centre not to bathe in the ocean because of crocs!!! eeks

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm