Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi and good morning to @Ant7 @Meowmy @TAB @CheerBear @Gazza75 @BryanaCamp @Appleblossom @frog @CheerBear @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Bimby2 @Bill16 @Adge @Former-Member @BlueBay  and all I have missed and all who pass by on this beautiful Sunday morning :). Ankle feeling alot better but will still give today a miss and will hang out in my bear skin coat and woolly socks all day  :). No news here and as I always say no news is good news. Happy Sunday everyone!:D Love greenpeaxxx

I knew I missed someone @Doglover :o! how are you going? Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Love greenpeaxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

https://www.topixparenthood.com/quiz/18180?utm_campaign=146733&utm_term=The+New+Daily+_-_News_-_00ad...

History Quiz for anyone who wants to do it its pretty easy, pictures are clues and 50/50 choice, @greenpea 

@greenpea Good morning, beautiful, so good it is the morning again, and we get to see little pea post cheerful and happy. Wish you a great day ahead at home. Hope no walking doesn’t affect mood. It was a long night struggle but got through. Lovely ,sunny here this morning. Have a good one. Talk soon.

@Ant7 Hi and good morning Ant7 🙂 I am doing well this morning I hope you are too x

@TAB Good morning, tabby cat, bright and early, wish you a great day, massage,walk, firewood, had a bit of long night struggle ,so happy it is the morning again, will be going walking. Hope to talk soon.

@TAB  Hi and good morning TABs so far I have one wrong I am up to 12. I got the Declaration of Independance wrong lolz.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Meowmy @greenpea @TAB @Ant7 and anyone else calling in.

Always so nice checking in here and seeing messages from all you lovely people. Hope your day ahead is a good one for each of you.

Sorry your night was not a good one @Meowmy . I can sympathise with you, because I had a really bad night too. Feel a bit like a zombie this morning, just going through the motions.  Oh well .. a nap later may help.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm