Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @greenpea , i'm glad your ankle is feeling better and your wrapped up snug for the day ahead.  I'm hoping to have a pretty relaxing day here today.  Heading back down the coast tonight.  Pretty much my normal routine every fornight these days. I've just made a new music disc to listen to on the way back.

Take care 🙂

sorry re your night @Meowmy yeah trying to light fire again, wood must have got wet somehow dunno hope your days okay

@Former-Member Good morning, wish you a great day. Hope hubby is okay too. Lovely here, birds singing,sun shining. Hope you get nice weather too. Going walking soon. Have a good one.

I went down badly over last 25 prob got near 10 wrong out of 100 it says got 100% and history phd baha @greenpea 

@TAB Hope firewood lights . Wasn’t too bad, a bit of long night, but not anxiety attack. Thanks for support. Hope anxiety stays away today too. Take care.

Morning @Former-Member and Everyone yeah bit crapo here, and so cold oh well

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy :Dxx had an extra sleep in today has been raining here overnight :o! great for the garden :). Hope you have a good day will talk later. Love peaHeart

@greenpea Glad lovely rain overnight and extra sleep in. Take you walking now. Talk later.

yeah theres a problem somewhere not giving up tho @Meowmy  hope you day is okay

@Gazza75  Safe journey back Gazza75. What kind of music do you like?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm