Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah , sorta noticed @Stout  I wouldnt worry about it lol

probs wheat , barley , canola and legumes here .me either , not into white slavery.

no paint on silos here, still in constant use

Its interesting to see and watch the harvests. All the big plant, massive tractors, tons of rail cars, movement. And I guess now the tractors are semi or fully robotic. kicking up huge plooms of dust during ploughing. in the Malle it looks like the area has lost up to two meters of top soil. Did you know that @TAB 

..wouldnt want to lose 2 metres topsoil here @Stout be lucky of ther was  a foot here ah ha

yes, all GPS and computers now @Stout  except fo hobby farmers who use 50 year old gear that seems to work just fine lol

yes , nice to watch, hard work and very low pay tho..

Sweet Jiminy Cricket Good Morning everyone. @SmilingGecko @PeppyPatti @Stout @Shaz51 @Oaktree @oceangirl @Adge @Emelia8 @GonePirate @Healandlove @Jynx @scruffypuffball @Historylover @Ru-bee 

@Captain24 another Origin win for NSW Blues 💙

10am here in the West. 15* degrees. The wind 💨 is coming straight off the Antarctic 🥶

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone who has a Lotto ticket.

For those who haven’t, including myself, I hope good fortune smiles upon you.

G

Hello @Glisten 

@TAB YAY 🎉 Tabby went to the gym 👌🏼

if you’re sore straight away after the gym it’s a good thing. 

Acute muscle soreness is felt during or immediately after exercise. It’s caused by a buildup of metabolites. Muscle metabolism.

This type of muscle soreness resolves quickly.

If I get Acute muscle soreness, then I don’t usually get delayed muscle soreness - the 3 days later soreness.

Well done Tabsta 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

G

Hello @Glisten and good morning to you! Have been going through my crystal collection and retrieving some old crystals to work with the full moon cycle starting tomorrow.

Okay.....

This is a bit embarrassing to the world at large  

I thought about @Glisten and what cheeky thing your saying this morning. ....I wasn't wrong hey. 

This is what it was like when I first met @Appleblossom actually...  @Faith-and-Hope 

@Meowmy @Adge @Shaz51 

Definately @Appleblossom and @Shaz51 

Remember shaz51 wede go to the cafe and drink coffee ??

@creative_writer @Glisten 

And suprisingly 

@TAB @Loopy 

Where is @Loopy ??

Give it a few days

I'll BE ..BACKK... @Glisten lolo..

Even if you just do gentle walking at a slow pace on the treadmill @TAB and maybe 10 minutes of resistance bands training? You will know when its right to go back. You have to start slow TAB.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm