Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

I am into 19th month of a 'simple case' w lawyers @Glisten  at one stage had to google 'why is my lawyer not contacting me or replying.

They have got better. nothing to do with me, but. ok hold-up is O/S procedures and lawbreakers etc ..

@PeppyPatti 

Hope you feel better soon. How was your day?

Good morning all! Here’s to a lovely day with whatever it entails.

Not a great sleep last night after sleeping all through the day. Feeling good this morning though! Finally going to my appointment with Centrelink to talk JobSeeker payments for my inability to work at the moment (wish me luck). 

oh, you have an appt. @Macqua  was going to say 1st step is/was applying online

Hope it goes okay.

What’s on for today @TAB ?

Good morning @Glisten how are you going? FACTOID: Coconut water is great to drink on a full moon. A healer I follow said the neurotransmitters in the brain get affected by the magnetisation of a full moon which causes insomnia during that time. I drink coconut water daily as a rule but on a full moon it can settle you off to sleep at night he said by calming the overactive neurotransmitters in the brain. We have a full moon eclipse this Wednesday, worth putting to the test. It seems to work for me 

@SmilingGecko for a good night of sleep, what’s a little coconut water!

I know @Macqua it seems to get me off to a good nights sleep during a full moon. Its also a super full moon this week on Wednesday which means its at its closest approach to earth, so greater intensity than normal. 

Count me in @SmilingGecko 

We are going to sleep so well!

Wont even need to count sheep lol

@Macquasleep is so very important. Let's do this!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm