Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Its been a good day @PinkFlamingo just baked some sweet potato bread. Its a packet mix from woolies. Low carb and gluten free. Its cooled and in the freezer now. I used to buy my spelt flour from a baking place sold in bulk sized drums. Can't get out that way anymore due to no car.  May have to stock up some other way

Yes I've been tidying up since yesterday. Hoping to do a free course on composting for the garden next week and attend a free zoom meeting on the latest venus point in astrology. Venus when calculated forms the shape of a rose in its orbit. It looks something like this:

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 4.16.58 pm.png

Its quite pretty and at each juncture there is an underlying message metaphysically. It depends where she is in the sky.

Anyway lovely chatting again. I hope your evening is quiet and restful.

@PeppyPatti  Thank you for the tag. I don’t watch commercial tv. ADHD and broadcaster volume changes. Feels like an assault on my frontal lobe.

G

@Emelia8  re @PeppyPatti  's post 😊 ^^^^

Love the pic 

@SmilingGecko 

@PeppyPatti 💚

G'day @PeppyPatti hope you have a real good day 

Hi @creative_writer 

I'm back to let you know yes, I went to the community laundromat and did the laundry. 

I'm just listening to all sons bar the Gordon Lightfoot song @TAB put up because iv already listened to his song twice. 

Just to ask, is the brain fog etc do you think might be associated with triggering ? Iv been triggered almost every day this week. Maybe I should/ may start up a thread on this ......

Same here

Hi @Meowmy 

It's still warm over here in Perth. 

I'm having a lie down before I see my mum for dinner tonight.,.......

Mr Buddha ( ex husband ) and Mr Rocker are in the other room watching the footy. 

landscape-photography-samir-belhamra-15.jpg

 whats for dinner tonight ? I just ate two high fat bickies..... And heaps of water .... 

@PeppyPatti hey PP, thanks for beautiful picture. Was thinking of making salads for tonight. Not hungry yet ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm