Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @TAB just checking out emergency alerts on phones here in Australia. Apparently its sent automatically on your phone if you are near a zone that has floods/fires etc. I will have to check into it some more.

My officeworks first aid kit arrived in the mail.

Have been looking into getting a two weeks supply of tinned vegetables for preparedness stash. I have plenty of frozen. Ceres organics which is an Australian brand now has tinned organic vegies which is new. They either sell peas or corn separately. You go to the Ceres website and enter in your postcode and theres places where you can get it. IGA stocks Ceres but you have to ring them to see if they stock the tinned vegies specifically. But yes its a new range from Ceres!!!!

Going out to pick up my meds this afternoon and that will be it for the day

ok @SmilingGecko  sounds good

Hi everyone I went to see my therapist today. Feeling better.

Went through my preparedness stash and have got some more order in the house @TAB it feels a lot better. I feel as if storage is tidier now. At least I know where things are. Rummaged through the hallway and everything has been stacked. Can't begin to tell you how good it feels to get that mess organised. i haven't had the energy to attend to it with CFS but now its getting done. I think i will delay medication trip to chemist until tomorrow. Have to dig out where my diacotemous clay is. Its great for putting on surfaces to get rid of bugs especially bees since they love coming to my house lol

Good Morning @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Just @Macqua @PeppyPatti @saturnzoon @MDT @oceangirl @Emelia8 @greenpea @ENKELI  and anyone else around .

Good morning @TAB hope you are doing well this morning. Think I pushed myself too much yesterday so today will be a day of retreat. My collagen arrived in the mail yesterday so am looking forward to youthful skin again. It amazing what collagen can do. I mainly take it for hip and joint health. Tried making bone broth but it was costing me around the same amount of money and it was fussy and lots of cleaning up and freezing involved plus the chooks feet and necks were always sold out. Wasn't getting the same results as a supplement with just standard bones and chicken frames alone.  What are you doing today?

prob in and out of bed like yest @SmilingGecko  I dont have to be anywhere. just finished assignments nearly a week early. application or boredom ? worked either way.

maybe split some more wood later re min temps next 7 days all under like 7 deg ha.

think coffee and tv now, after study win, was getting bit worried over last few days re-writing things due to very poorly worded questions. just bit the bullet today.

Morning @TAB @SmilingGecko @Just @Macqua @PeppyPatti @ENKELI @Oaktree @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

👋🏼 Everyone good?

Here in B’Brook it is blowing 42kph Easterly winds.

I hate Easterlies. But as surfers say “beers on-shore, surf off-shore”. Is that correct @Bill16 ?

G

batman surfing off shore..batman surfing off shore..

@Glisten @Bill16 

@Glisten good morning G. Have a good day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm