Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends, families and carers

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Are you close enough to get an adequate look @Determined?

Qr will see something @Former-Member dont know how good it will be though. We are about 3km away but quite high up.

There's a big fireworks show that happens in the nearest "rural city", but nothing in town here except for the odd dill who lets off some illegal ones pretty much every year.
We did have a planned fireworks display here in the lead-up to Christmas. That was lovely. I took this pic on the night. 🙂

DSCN4505.JPG

Wow what a fireworks picture, @Smc

I would love a Hot Choc right now, on New Year's Eve.

Adge

Here you go @Adge. Haven't seen you here for a bit. 🙂

il_fullxfull.638858329_ops1_grande.jpeg

Thanks @Smc.

Adge

Happy new year everyone. May we all have more peace and more comfort this year in our lives.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning @Lost1 and lovely to see you and @Adge about.

2018519_162420185.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone!  Thanks @Lost1 for the new year wishes, and the same to you.  I see its been a while since you were here before ... so welcome back!  I hope the forums provide you with whatever it is you feel you need right now.  The forums represents different things for different people, but we each gain something from being here.

@Former-Member - ha ha, so good to hear that the thongs still fit!  I have some of those scuff things, the Scholl ones with a band across the middle of the foot to keep them on.  I dont like thongs which hurt between my toes, subsequently I've never been one to wear them.  But I do like my Scholls, smooth though, not the pimply ones.  Anyway my current pair suffered a bit of a blowout a couple of days ago.  The strap came away from the sole, so I cant keep them on any more.  A replacement pair are needed unfortunately.  Perhaps I can find some on special due to Boxing Day specials?  Trouble is, you have to go to the shops to find out.  Grrrr ... dont want to do that.  Oh well ... 

Hi @Adge @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander and others reading.  How was everyones new years day yesterday?  I hope you all managed to find something to keep you happy and occupied.

So ... is the kettle boiled here?  I'm badly in need of my second cuppa for the day.  Had a bad day yesterday, hubby had another fall.  Thankfully he wasnt badly hurt, just some skinned knees and forehead.  But it shook him up a bit, as falls tond to do to all of us I guess.  I have had him up for brecky, given him his meds and now sent him back to bed.  Now I can relax over a nice hot cuppa.  And I think I need something chocolate as well?  Hmmm, lets see what we have here.  It looks gooey and delicious.  In fact Darcy maybe those thongs wont fit after all? Anyone care to join me?  It is morning tea time after all.

Sherry 🌺

Image result for Cuppa and chocolate cake

Image result for Cuppa and chocolate cake

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Former-Member

Coffee and chocolate brownies coming upunnamed (3).gif

images (475).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm