Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

@Former-Member Heart

baby 1.jpghot chocolate.png

@BlueBay Heart

cuppa1.jpg

@Adge Heart

coffee.png

Awww @Shaz51 ... how absolutely gorgeous!  I so love those little meerkat babies.  The yummy hot chocolate looks pretty good too.  Thank you.  

Just read your thread re your aches and pains.  Yes a relief in a way, that its pretty normal for you. But still a concern, and damned unfair that it has to be so.

Sherry 🌸🌼💕

I know @Former-Member , going to ask how to cope with it more , it is because the kidney filters not working and all the toxins go back into the body and not down the toilet  xxxx

@Owlunar Heart

deck chairs.jpg

poland 4.jpg

Ahhh, yes .. that makes sense @Shaz51 .  Poorly functioning kidney results in toxin buildup due to not being filtered out through the kidney and flushed out as waste product.  Bugger !!!!   I'm sure you know all about restricting phosphates and potassium from your diet? 

Sherry 

@Gazza75 , @Shaz51 , @Appleblossom , @BryanaCamp , @Former-Member 

Unfortunately they passed on me because I didn't "fit" No amount of coffee is going help. Well at the moment it looks like it.

I'll be fine. I'm just fed up because at trainintg I'm called "perfect" and "amazing" and a "trusred" , "hard worker" My managers referred me and I have a resume chocful of hard work. What else do they want?

Sorry. I'm just angry. How many more hoops do you have to jump through? 

Awww @LadyleahRDBloom , I am very sorry to hear that, and extremely disappointed for you.  I can certainly feel your disappointment and frustration with the constant knockbacks.  But unfortunately there are so many highly qualified and highly motivated people out there competing for a small number of jobs.  Please try to keep your head up and trust that the right job will eventuate soon.  Who knows what they were really after?  Possibly they already had the job filled before they even advertised, and they were just going through the motions.  Try not to be too discouraged.  Clearly you have a great deal of positives, as evidenced by  people who know you through training ... one day a prospective employer will see that too.

I agree that no amount of coffee will help. Knockbacks are hard to take.  But take them, we all do, unfortunately.  We just need to get back up and knock on the next door.  So many hoops, and no wonder you are fed up with jumping through them.  But I'm sure it will pay off in the end.

Are you doing anything for the long weekend?

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm