Skip to main content

Forums

Re: when is your Birthday

6/2 I turn 40. My birthday this was bad. No said happy birthday to me not even my kids. Praying for a nicer one in 2018

We will give you one @Leglessfrog078 HeartHeart

and Happy Belated Birthday for Novemver  @Hope4me Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Leglessfrog078

That's a sad state of affairs frog. Have you told them how it hurt to be overlooked? Sending you a belated bunch of flowers...

she_loves_me_she_loves_me_not_514366.jpgHope Heart

Woohoo it's getting close. Hope you have a wonderful day

Your birthday is close. I know it early but
Happy birthday 🎉🎉 hope it wonderful.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Hope4me You have some knowledge there, for the Cutest BIG Bee that I have ever seen. Actually the only BIG Bee whom, I would like to admit that I have had a conversation with, & knew that it were a person, in a BIG Cyber Bee suit, so to type!.......
Sorry 4 the BEE-Lated Birthday Wishes.

BEE it better late than,
BEE it never!
BEE-HAVE
In Your BEE-HIVE!

My BEE-Loved!
Hope4forme BEE

BEE-LLA 😉 😛
xo 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Leglessfrog078 @Hope4me

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY WISHES I HOPE "-GR8 SURPRISES"- THEY LAST 4 EVER!!

Love & Birthday Hugs!

Bella XO   🙂 HeartWoman Happy

th13DDLRTO.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 @Hope4me

My Birthday is not a good date, nor a good time for me, never has been!  NEVER will be, nuh no way!!!! :womanfrustrated:Woman Sad

My Birthday is either, forgotten, over-looked, too close to Christmas Day, too close to New Years Eve, or I was given a gift on Christmas Day, & always told (as a child) this is for your Birthday, & for your Christmas present?

I have 5 other sibblings, whom always received the same, value/or same gift, as myself on Christmas Day ? Woman Sad   Plus on their Birthdays I watched as they all received Birthday Presents, plus Birthday Parties!  Woman SadSmiley SadCat SadMan Sad 

Plus to add flame to the fire- I have only 2 days to live my new year! Then Poooofffffff goneeeeeeeeeeeee Next year starts!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY  is the -30th December- each year!!!

I don't like my Birthday!! no way! 😞

SO THERE!

Love & Hugs

Bella XO  🙂   

We will have your birthday here @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 @Leglessfrog078 @Hope4me @Former-Member @BambiFawn @outlander @Former-Member @Sans911  @eugdemonism @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 
I like this thread it has brought many together, chatting & reminiscing.
I can handle not having a Birthday Party, as my mum saved a ladies life while carrying me, in her womb.
Mum was 3 months into the pregnancy. Mum still wanted to work, while working, my mum watched as a lady with a very long pony tail, getting caught by her hair, being pulled into a machine that would have taken her head, & face off!
Mum being the Strong & caring woman that she is, went straight without a second thought. Mum grabbed the ladies hair, which it was up to the sharp blades, of this rolling crushing machine. She pulled the ladies hair, as hard & as strong as she could, with no regard of her own safety, with both hands!
Mum managed to save the Lady life, not without shocking consequences tho. 😞
Mum lost 3 fingers on her right hand, the lady most of her right side of her face, skin & hair.
Mum was rewarded for her bravery, her care, towards another person. I was delivered on the 30th December not my natural due date, being estimated, the end of January.
mum spent a very long time recovering from all the loss of finger, 2 were sown back on, ring finger right hand, was inoperable no hope. I never known my mum with a, ring finger right hand, & she looks, & is perfect, in my eyes!
My oldest sister, & my oldest cousin, would do for me what my Mum could not. I had 2 Foster Mums!
All I wanted & need is my Hero Mum tho!
Mum could never hold, or hug me, she told me that GOD Blessed her by giving her ME!
I was so good, quiet, no fuss, no crying, no screaming, not demanding, would sleep until woken, would just sit on chair & not fall off or try to get off. No nothing!
Help, maybe I am a Doll & never knew it!!??
Any way, now you know why I am 30th December each year.
I never need a Birthday Party, or any gifts. I have my Mum, she is everything & more to ME, & to GOD! Amen <>< XO 🙂
Love & Hugs!

Bella! XO 🙂

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm