Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

Hey dear @Shaz51, so nice of u to be the birthday Keeper.  My birthday is 19th May.  Yes in the month, that they celebrate the May Queen in England lol. Ya thanks dear @Shaz51

Hello @Mandy1 @WinterSun  @bonney78 :, @Pepsimax,@Change123 @LooneyToones  , @NatalieS smileyvery-happy:

thank you @BambiFawn,

@Maggie, you are Pisces star

yes of course we can @Former-Member, for our Holly and guess what my Tara was born on christmas day too 16 years a go xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahh @BambiFawn, your birthday is 3 days before mine.  Nice.  Perhaps we can have a joint birthday celebration here.

Oh nice @Shaz51, that means your Tara and my Holly can share the birthday as well.  16 years old, thats a good long life for a dog.  How is she these days, no doubt slowing up a bit, as we all start to do as we get a little older?

Sherry xx

Hi @Shaz51, mine is 17 December. Cant give you the year of course...:) cheers

That is a great idea @Former-Member, yes my tara is getting slow now xx

Thanks @Fee1, Smiley Happy

Yeaaa my Birthday Planners @CheerBear and @Zoe7, we have a birthday for the 17th December xx

Yes dear @Former-Member, so sweet. Yes I was born on Malcolm X's Day.  Ya that's sweet we are close in birthdays.  That means we are both Taurus, although I'm on the cusp and a Tauremini.  Although I don't really believe in Astrology because of my Christian faith.  Reading the stars is wiccan lol.  The same as reading palms or tarot cards is divination and wiccan. But we all have our own beliefs.  Each to their own lol. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes indeed @BambiFawn.  I dont really follow the stars either, although I have a very basic interest in it.  Yep, I too am the cusp of Taurus/Gemini.  Although I do not classify myself as being particulary religious, I am of christian faith.  I really admire those of you who have strong beliefs and follow through on them. But yes, each to their own.  I hope you are having a good weekend?

Sherry xx

Hello eudemonism , @Hope4me, @Former-Member, @Bella1 , @marchhare Estha-3-7, @plasmo Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Shaz51 @Former-Member @BambiFawn @Fee1

I've just had my birthday early November. 🙂 I'm a Scorpion, but please don't let that scare you.

As a point of interest, star gazing goes back further than religion as we know it today. It's only in recent history that us common folk have had access to this information and it's been turned into a folly. (As have many ancient practices)

Birthdays are important to me as they represent a rite of passage with each passing year. Though I must admit, I'm not overwrapped with losing my youth and the wonder that goes with it. Ah...se la vie!

I'm gaining more as I age, and this I can pass on. Happy Birthday everyone!

Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm