Skip to main content

Forums

Re: when is your Birthday

Hey @Former-Member I am a Pisces too!

March 15th is my Birthday (1969), just 4 days before yours.

I will be 49 shortly...

I am trying to find a way to avoid the one after that (50) - although @Shaz51 said that it's really not scary...

Adge

said that it's really not scary...-- it`s not @AdgeSmiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good to see a fellow fish on board @Adge haha

Gee, your just young lad. I am just a tad bit older hee....at 56 years 😲😜

I am happier now than I was in my 40s and more confident so fear not! I think the secret is we start to mellow after 50 and it's Que Sara Sara type attitude, trying not to worry as much helps mostly to distress and feel young. I like to keep reasonably active without over doing it and enjoy hobbies and volunteer work. All has helped me feel better with age. I have known people in my 40s that were very fitness conscious and now at the same age as myself have aches and pains (wear and tear). So I keep moving but it's easy does it. 

So no, it's not scary - it's living until we drop 👍😊

Excellent @Former-Member Good to hear.

I don't have to wait for any aches & pains, I've had those for over 25 years already (scoliosis). More recently, 3 major bowel surgeries (2 emergencies).

As for mellowing, I've always been shy & rather mellowed, So I was needing to find that "second wind", rather than mellowing any more...

I can tick the mid-life crisis box off too, I've already had several of those (a few years ago) - so I don't need any more of those...

AdgeSmiley Very Happy

HI, @Shaz51 Birthday day page, what a good idea although I would rather not have to think about them as that means I'm a year older lol. Mine is 24th of Feb. Oh goodness, that is not far away. Woman Wink

Former-Member
Not applicable

Pisces everywhere. Another fellow fish here. Out of everyone i have known, March would have to easily be the most common. I think it says a lot about what people do in winter, being roughly 9 months before. lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member

Hahaha you made me giggle 🙂

thanks @Heavenbound xx

Hello @Adge, @Former-Member, @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member, when is your birthday -- day and month Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz I am a leo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51 I'll lock in March, somewhere a bit below the middle...... but not low enough to be a bit above the start. Definitely too low to be a bit below the end.

*insert Ralph Wiggum "I'm helping" meme. March 11.

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm