Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Lee82 wrote:

Congratulations @NatureLover im so sorry I didn't realise your new role. Well done and you would make an amazing community guide. 💗

Thanks for your kind words @Lee82  ❤

Am worried about both of you @Former-Member  and @Lee82,  and @outlander  too. 

Am sorry to hear you passed out in the shower and injured your hip further @Former-Member  😞 I hope the appointment with your counsellor goes well this morning.

Lee82
Senior Contributor

How did you go babe? @Former-Member 

Hey there everyone 💜

There is so much love on this thread, so I know it makes it really hard when there are breaks or people need to step away for any reason, what are some ways you could manage when a support you love and worry about needs to step away? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

It was a super tough session, but the best ones with Nat usually are. I am exhausted and emotional. Just going to have a cuppa and a couple of ciggies and nap outside for a while. I hate being this wrecked, I hate that I cry more than I smile or laugh, I hate it all and me. Surely by now I should be getting "better" not worse. 😞 This is not what I thought I would be doing at my age. Had my kids young, thought by now I would be enjoying traveling and being alone with Sean without the responsibilities of a full time parent. Instead I am curled up like an infant while Sean looks after me, no savings to do any advanced treatment, no hope for a happy future at the moment. 

I am sorry guys, I will come back later when I am not so emotional and depressing. 

@NatureLover 

I am so sorry @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Tortoiseshell , after struggling a lot in the beginning to cope when member(s) were away I think I am ok. If they let us know I just wait till they reappear, but if it's sudden and and they where in distress I will post a couple of comments asking them to check in even if just hitting the support button. I will always leave a little something for them when I am here so they know we are thinking about them. It is not longer causing me the distress it use to. 💜Izzy

@Former-Member Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope your day is as gentle as it can be my friend. 🌻🦕 @outlander  🌻🦕

I guess it is @Former-Member everything feels sad and strange atm.
ive done the horses and done abit of cleaning. trying to have a tea but don't really know if I want one now.
are you going abit better now?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a productive morning for you, do you think you can try an rest a little before you get the kids this afternoon? I am sorry you are feeling sad and strange, do you know what's causing it? No need to tell me if you don't want to. 

i am not doing so good but a little better after a quick nap. It was hard to nap while Sean and D3 where moving her stuff downstairs, lots of swearing and falling my daughters are clumsy 😂 

Sending your gentle hugs my friend.

🦖💜 @outlander  💜🦖

@Former-Member 😂 I don't think you can move house without the swearing, I think its part of the job description 😏

im glad your doing abit better after your nap, maybe as the day goes on you might feel abit more okish..

I think its just abit if everything combining atm. the forums are so unusually quiet as well with many members missing, taking time out or time reduced/limiting threads (im on the carers side as well so its not just the le side) which is fine its just unusual.

im abit worried about Fridays appt and just keep having thoughts about a convo I had yesterday. its kind of just heightened the worries I thought id put aside
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm