Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

yeah all okay @Shaz51  power was off 11hrs but was asleep for most of it, still freaked out a bit as didnt know when was coming back on, just did online inductions and have functional physical in 2hrs so fingers crossed will be working 8 days out 10 from tuesday lol

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

fingers crossed here for you @TAB 

yes I have been sick with some kind of infection , getting there now 

thanks @Shaz51  good youre getting better, yes not getting any younger just wider lol so it will be interesting, too late to worry about it now

ha ha same here @TAB 

with me nearly turning 56 Smiley LOL

that was me year before last @Shaz51  lol

Onya shazzy @Shaz51
At work. Some people have a high opinion of themselves. Treating others like crap.
Sad really. But it's good that other do the right thing:)

How are you shaz ?

WTG @MDT  re new nomenclature lol Cat Happy

Hope you're managing to get through your day ok today @MDT . Hi to @TAB @Shaz51 and others.

Hi @MDT 

Rotten start yesterday - I hear you and I hope things improved after you did a good thing and stood outside with your coffee - yes - I do that with mine sometimes and it usually helps

I hope today is better - perhaps I should read the end of your thread and see - 

And alas - or good - whatever - I don't know a thing about those games - I am definitely using too much time and data on one called Charm King - I enjoy it but get messages from my phone to play it less

All the best

Dec

oh I love this game - totally - :)oh I love this game - totally - 🙂

Hi @Molliex 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm