Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeah I could give liquids a go. I do try and have at least a couple of drinks @Snowie  but it’s not enough. I have up and go in the fridge and some ensure for bad days. 

thats a lot @Shaz51  plus injections! 

thats a lot @Shaz51  plus injections! -- yes it totally feels a lot @Bow , I hope it all helps xxx

That is a lot @Shaz51 

@Bow I guess it's a hard one. You feel sick if you don't eat, but then if you do, you feel sick in a different way. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep @Snowie  😩

Speaking of food, what is for tea at your house @Bow?

I've made lasagna and garlic bread.

Have you got anything on tomorrow?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I love lasagna @Snowie and garlic bread is so good. We use to eat it a lot.

we had burgers. Pretty basic. Not sure it was the best option for my stomach, but oh well. D enjoyed it. 

tomorrow. SW visiting in the morning, then arts and craft- we are tye dying. And then my CM is visiting in the afternoon. 

what about you? 

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you @Bow 

Nothing wrong with burgers hon. We have burger nights too, kids love them. I spread all the ingredients out onto the table and they make their own.

Have my psych tomorrow morning. I don't know what will happen. I want to be honest, but yeah....scared what she'll do.

Pdoc away for a month.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah busy day I think @Snowie 

We use to do heaps of burger toppings, but I now just like a burger with cheese onion and peanut butter. D had a plain one cause she is so fussy and mum makes her own salad. I will eat half a tin of pineapple on the side though 😂 love pineapple! 

hope your psych appointment goes well. And you can tell her what you need to and you feel supported.

i did my passport renewal online this afternoon. An adult renewal is so easy! I have one page printed out that I have to sign and have my 2 photos attached to and that’s it. D on the other hand… it’s whole application all over again! 

Kids passports are hard @Bow I remember doing my kids one's. Took ages to do.

I love pineapple on burgers, especially if it has been grilled. Never tried peanut butter.

If I tell my psych the truth, I don't know what she'll do or know how to respond to me. I've kept it all hidden.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hopefully the ex doesn’t give me any grief @Snowie  with Ds passport. 

being honest is hard. But usually it’s helpful

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm