Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Bast

Thanks for those kind wrds and am glad you are writing on the forums again.

I hope that you feel safe here too and can feel that warmth from this forum.

Love to hear more about Odin

Good morning all @outlander@Sans911@Faith-and-Hope@greenpea@Former-Member@Zoe7

I hope today is a good one for you all. I need somewhere that I can express my thoughts (censored of course for now) without taking over others threads so will continue here.

Morning has been very leaky with lots of leaks. I don't think this confusing feeling will go away but am worried that I am shutting down more and more after certain events occured. I am worried what effect this will have on me and how detrimental it will be for my MH, but I feel I have no choice. For now, it is the only way I can stay connected here. I will still be on here to help you all and others as you are all important to me.

I hope today has some goodness in it for you all Heart

Hugs @Snowie ..... 💜💕

Leak away ..... we are good at listening ears and boxes of tissues ..... and a shoulder to cry on ....

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope, I might need those buckets Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Can relate @Snowie,even though I say you are fortunate to have support,it's another thing being listened or feeling ashamed by your traumas and mh.

On my bed leaking tears  as well, avoiding my mother as to tell the truth can't even look at her because I am so angry and disgusted with her.Also laying here knowing I'm worse than ever,after bulls**** counseling for years telling me I will be "ok" and "change will be good", Two years later I'm not,and change was devastating.

This is the main way I feel connected and can think someone understands out there because all I see in my environment are people who can't wait to put you down to make them feel good,and I'm down enough.

I hope you have a day @Snowie,that relieves you in some way of how you are feeling.

Thanks @Former-Member

I am sorry things are so hard for you too atm. I hope today is a good one for you too Heart

Morning @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member I slept well so so good compared to the last couple of nights hope today is ok for you all I'm having a quiet one just doing the usual house stuff
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just hope you get the right help @Snowie, and watch the meds, to me, they make me feel worse, and take the ability to function in every day life harder.Do what you need to do to return to your family 👪. Understand, I have to avoid looking in the mirror atm because I am getting a bit of psychosis due to stress. It's hard I know.

Big hugs for @Former-Member and @Snowie today wishing you both a kind day full of peace and tranquility which is what you goth deserve. Love gp xx

Thanks @greenpea

Morning @Pepsimax, glad you got some good sleep last night. Quiet day sounds good. Got kids sports on so out for alot of the afternoon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm