Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

No, app does not make my phone hot @outlander. But certainly worth trying another if you feel that might be the issue.

I haven't received any letter from my psychologist either to support me tommorow. When I saw her this week she said she was going to do it. That frustrating & dissapointing.

I'm calming down about stupid TV now. It would be nice if things ran more smoothly.

Still haven't taken meds. I need just a little longer to calm myself completely.

Hmm that is frustrating and disappointing. Do you think ringing her tomorrow and asking the letter of support might help? You might be able to pick it up at reception before speaking to whomever you need to speak with...
@Sans911

Thats ok take the time to calm as you need. Im here for you xo @Sans911

She was going to email it to me. I'll email her in the morning @outlander

Good idea πŸ‘ @Sans911

I'm not sure if you're still around, but I really appreciate you staying with me, despite how late it is for you. Thanks lil Sis. I've taken my meds, and logging out. I'll catch up with you tomorrow @outlander. Goodnight my angel

Goodnight sleep well @Sans911 πŸ’œ πŸ’™ πŸ’–

Morning everyone πŸ‘‹ wishing you all a good day

@Snowie hoping your recovery is going ok πŸ’š

@Sans911 good luck at your dsp appt today πŸ’—

have a good one today @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie with all that you are doing and whatever challenges are there for you today

Hi @outlander

Owl motivationsOwl motivationsAs the clipart says - Have a Happy Thursday and today is the day for Owl Motivations - I am not sure what that means but this is where I found an Owl saying Have a Happy Thursday.

Maybe I can start sorting my owl collection out and start a set of owl motivations for a better time - somehow - we all need things to get a bit better and we all need motivation at times

Enough of this - I do get carried away at times

Dec

Thanks you too @MDT
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm