Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

tenor (5).gif

Interesting the deleting of my posts has started up again the day after I revealed elsewhere that I am TAWNEY..

Its true, I'm so sorry I've had to hide from you all this long. I've tried to reconnect but of cause how could you know me. I've really missed out all, especially @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7  @outlander  @Teej  @Former-Member  

@Appleblossom @Darcy,

@Adge, and so many

I'm sorry 💗

Morning @Former-Member
its really good to see you back! and its ok that youve hidden it till now. im glad youve had some sleep with hopefully the day looking a little better for you
im sure @Owlunar would love to know that you are back too
❤❤❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh gosh @Former-Member  ... I had no idea.  How nice to know that our resident tawny owl has actually been here all along.  Big hug to you.  I am sorry to hear that things have been a bit frustrating here lately too. I know from personal experience that can really get to you.  We need a voice, and we need to be able to express it in a safe place.  I hope you are able to do that. So now that you are no longer hiding ... please feel free to continue to tag me if you ever feel the need to talk ... about anything.

Please dont be sorry ... you obviously had your reasons for keeping your former identity secret.  Nothing wrong with a fresh new approach.  But it is so nice to know you are who you are.  💕

Sherry 🦉

@Former-Member That does not change my connection here with you Hon - makes it a little mre special in-fact. Still here with you Heart

Hi @Former-Member - Tawney .... 👋💕 

Great to see you.  I have been concerned about you .....

I have to run now, but will chat when I can.

@Former-Member 

Big Long Group Hug

Heart

Love that gif

Somehow the same spiritedness (courage) shone through regardless.  Really missed you.

But still have to be careful myself not to let the forum become all encompassing.

Smiley Happy

Hi @Former-Member I'm so glad to have found you (after how long?).

Your Tag for me didn't work, never came through.

Then @Appleblossom told me that an "Old friend" was over here.

So I was puzzled, wondering "Which old friend"?

Hee hee, I know who you are - although I Really Really Did Like your old Name (their was nothing wrong with it).

Hugs...

Adge

Hi @Former-Member - thanks for sharing this info, we are just going to check in via email as well around this with you 👍🏼

@Former-Member Checking in to see how you are going Hon. Missing you the last couple of days Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone, what a warm response to my disclosure. I'm so touched that you remember me fondly, and that recent connections don't mind. Things irl are getting too much for me.
I've left my former residence now, just have a lot of unpacking to do, but at least there's no deadline and I can take my time. Don't know anybody here in the town.

Hope I don't relapse into a major depression from isolation, but know the warning signs now at least. and i quite like this nesting process (fatigue aside), and finding my stuff again. Need to get my cupboards from storage though. Gotta stop this recreating myself thing, in real life as well as the forums. Part of my pathology I guess.
Bit worried ill bebkicked off, e La is gonnag onna me off the forums. Can't find another online forum like this, need support, especially now. I have my Journal and my faith I guess. What more can life take from me really? Doesn't matter anymore. There I go getting gloomy again like Eor lol Thanks for getting me talking.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm