Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

This Way Up

I wanted to ask if any readers have any experience with the mental health program/website "This Way Up" ?

I'd be interested to hear of how it went for you?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: This Way Up

Hi @Kyle!
I haven't had experience with them before.

Curious to hear about others experiences 🙂

No

Yes @Kyle1 I have done it. 

I found it really good and interesting. It showed me different ways to look at things. It’s gives you guides and toolbox tips. Plus the last session is on if you relapse. 

I need to go back to it and go through it again as I haven’t been able to put it into practice. 

If you get referred by a medical professional it is free but my health insurance actually covered it when I completed it. 

thanks @Captain24 for sharing.

Yes, my gp signed me up and I've just begun...so far (still in early pages) it looks good. Slow, and accessible (easy to understand).

It is slow and steady @Kyle1. I did it all on my phone so I found some of it difficult. I’ll go back into it on my laptop and print the pages out to make it easier to look at. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I tried a couple of the modules, I'm surprised how much they charge if you don't have a referral.  I found them to be very simple and generic.  I believe probably suited to people beginning on the journey and good for introduction.  The worksheets are worth doing.  I am the kind of person to give anything a try in the hope to gain further knowledge and understanding.  I would be to try one and see if it helps, even if you only get one thing from it, it is a positive

dee7
Casual Contributor

hey, i havent used this way up. I used mindspot once upon a time

Hey there @dee7 ,

Welcome to the forums! We hope you find the support and connection you need at this time.

We are here if you need anything. There is someone online 24/7

I look forward to seeing you around!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm