Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

G’day Trendsetters. I just woke up after 11 hours sleep. 11 hours‼️ SLEEP‼️

The Glymphatic system needs you to sleep 9 hours to wash 🚿 the brain 🧠 

My brain 🧠 got full spa treatment 😆

I hope you all slept well.

G

@Shaz51 @Stout @creative_writer  @SmilingGecko @TAB @Emelia8 @ENKELI @Appleblossom @Ru-bee @Kyle1 @Oaktree @Mar1 @StuF @GonePirate @Captain24 @greenpea @Asgard 

.. ta ..dah .. @Glisten 

Well @Glisten you got amazing rejuvenation as of last night. You must have needed it.  I've been busy doing stuff today. All my chores ticked off  Yeeha!

@Glisten  hey G wishing you a super arvo love peaxx

Hi everyone

I'm very sorry that I haven't been checking my emails. It's so busy at work and here, I find myself getting home late and falling asleep in my chair. Then doing handover notes for the next shift, age & winter are comrades in arms, surrender is inevitable, tonys always says. But he reminds me that his first dark winter with Sane revealed to him the true meaning of apricity, a treasure word he just discovered. Your hearts gave him a warmth that sent winter back to the birthplace of shadows. His words.

He sends his love & best wishes to everyone. His plaster and some pins come out next week & I expect him home in August. He's still off meds, says little, but he was very happy when I told him  @EternalFlower  was writing poetry, & wants to know what dreams you are shaping in wood @Glisten  Wondering what the stars say  @SmilingGecko. Talks about  @TAB's house, what  @StuF  &  @greenpea's latest song discoveries are & on it goes. Asked how  @ENKELI's job is going, how is your vegie patch & garden  @Oaktree ? He doesn't have his laptop, they say not wise while he's off meds

When he can talk, I can tell he remembers everything about everyone. I really have to go, but will be back the first chance I get. Please take care everyone & keep your hearts warm.

@tyme  @Appleblossom  @Emelia8 & prize winning pooch  @Historylover  @PeppyPatti   @saturnzoon  @Meowmy  @Doldip15  @PinkFlamingo  @Jynx  @Shaz51  @MermaidHair  @creative_writer  

thanks @Gemma13  yeah, while there's light (warmth) there's hope re 'apricity' I guess.

@pinkflamingo left sort of suddenly.

no bunkers re house yet . 

busy splitting wood to feed pot belly for sub zero mornings.

am over half way now in Cert IV TAE 40122  goan be a Trainer lol ..

'Garfield' cat here adopted me after after started leaving food out more regularly, it  visits to eat and sleep.

I got a lounge recently (after a year of plastic outdoor chair in loungeroom lol) woman in 60s head to toe in tats brought it I got it inside.

also got a kitchen cabinet , which still needs drawers fixed and a good wash, had been looking at identical ones and wondering, then, this one turned up 500metres from home, and with 2 big strong guys and a ute lol.( I did the directions) re which end and side had to go in first , would only go in one way lol .they learned to just listen as say it going in to their disbelief old Tab Site Boilermaker /Rigger got the spatial stuf ..goin  on ..

Good luck re getting out @tonys  hope pain being managed plus re hab etc

@Gemma13 please tell @tonys the skies have really been turbulent this month, Agol a malevolent star joined mars (aggressor) and uranus (sudden awakener) and you know how that has played out in the USA. There has been lots of unsettled energy globally. Astrologers were predicting it as far back as the beginning of the month.

As of tonight we have a second full moon in Capricorn there are two full moons in July both in Capricorn! It falls under the Sabian Symbol "Directors meet at a secret conference" so its to do with being left out of decisions and/or even keeping something secret close to your chest over the next few weeks. 

The hard aspects Sun opposing the Moon, Moon conjunct Pluto and Sun opposing Pluto mean we need a reconciliation of opposing forces which creates tensions and pressures between different sectors of life like home/work balance for example.

There will be some deep feelings and intense interactions and extreme egotism and power struggles, manipulation and jealousy so having to wield power properly in your own life is of utmost importance.

I always tell tonys to drink coconut water on a full moon as the neurotransmitters in the brain get affected by the moons gravitational pull causing sleeplessness. Tonight is the night for it.

Its not a super moon tonight but there will be more supermoons in the months to come. Supermoon is  when the moon is at its closest apogee or approach to the earth so its effects are keenly felt as they are more pronounced.

My crystals have been sunbaking in salt water the past few days and I'm about to put them out under the moonlight tonight. The crystals I'm using for this lunation are blue chalcedony, black obsidian, quartz, brecciated jasper and jet.

Send tonys my regards.  I have been thinking of him often and am so glad he is coming home soon

@Gemma13 

Tell @tonys that I really miss him!

My garden grows well and we just picked and cooked some broccoli. I have been hit rather hard by aphids on my brassicas. I have some chilli and garlic spray but I have to wait for it to stop raining. Winter has definitely arrived here in the west. Tell him that I am finally having aircon installed so won’t be dying of the heat this summer. It was insanely hot last year. Most of all give him a big hug from me and tell him to hurry home 

hello @Stout ,

how are you today 

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.37.35 pm.png

Hello  @SmilingGecko 

yes finally over the flu , 5 weeks is a long time 

@Gemma13 , @TAB , @Oaktree 

Wow five weeks of a flu @Shaz51 it must have been really difficult for you to manage that. Flu can really knock people about. I'm pleased to hear you are on the mend and are recovered.  I'm sorry you had to go through that with your existing health issues it must have been really hard for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm