Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Oaktree I forgot to take my afternoon medication and singed dinner LOL Crispy bits 😂

Oh ....I can smell that @Oaktree 

😋..........yummy !! 

Who is the best chef here then right !! 

@Oaktree @PeppyPatti @Glisten @Historylover @SmilingGecko I hope you're all feeling well.

I had ricotta and chicken sausages rolls (chef Mr Coles at his finest!) With mixed veg and mash. Because I finish work late on Thursday's and my bro has the day off he cooks. Very helpful especially after today, coming down with a cold. I haven't had a cold or flu (aside from covid) for at least 8 years and I'm not happy!

Stay safe and warm my dear friends 🧡 

@PeppyPatti you are always so insightful, I love reading your posts.

Good for you standing up for yourself. Narcissistic people are so toxic and up until recently I know that had my narcissist ex best friend contacted me I would have jumped and gone back into a toxic relationship. 

It's only by reading posts like yours and my other Sane family members that although ex cut me out of her life I realise I am so much better off without her. I still miss her kids who I helped raise for 8 years but it's not hurting so much now.

Thank you for sharing your story ❤️ 

That sounds delicious 

😋@ENKELI 

What did anyone else eat ? 😮 

@Tilz @Loopy 

😋 

@Glisten 

@Oaktree @Appleblossom @Bill16 @Adge @RiverSeal  @creative_writer @Ainjoule @TAB  @MDT    @Dimity  @StuF  @Faith-and-Hope  @oceangirl @Emilia8  @Appleblossom 

@Historylover @SmilingGecko @Captain24 

beautiful-milkshake-clipart-illustration-ai-generated-image-320393618.jpg

Ide love a virtual milkshake ......mmmm.....

images.png

My son cancelled coffee tomorrow morning he said Monday but he did text. 

@ENKELI 

Thanks very much ❤️💞

You also help me because of what's happening in your work compared to when you relax at home at night. Life can be tough hey. 

unless we are professionals, 

We have no right to sit around discussing others  of  what something means in personality stuff and what we think is glaringly obvious. 

But you are right. 

What is the most significant red flag for me to keep away from is  someone who shows no empathy. 

I'm so bad with boundaries..... I'm too embarrassed to tell you what I did today but two people helped me. 

I'm back on medication @Glisten in the morning and night ...

Oh ...iv got something to write for @Oaktree ...thanks. I still can dream about your lamb chops can't I ??

🌹

Thank god for medication

Thank ..........for sane forums 

Thank good ness for therapy. 

@PeppyPatti 

You can definitely dream about my lamb chops. They were delicious and I still have 3 for tomorrow night.

Morning all

Day 3 of going back to work

It's been okay

Can't complain. Feeling a bit over it. But it us what it is. It's just work. No big deal.

Had a very sincere chat with ny partner about things which was nice. She is quite overwhelmed by her situation. Which is understandable. It gives me the opportunity to be the best version of myself I can be. So therefore I shouod be feeling at peacewith myself.
I'm not. But I figure the reason I am not is because I'm still in the mourning state.

Taking each day as it comes. That's all I gotta do.

All is well

Yeah @MDT 

Little steps. 

It's cool you have checked with yourself by writing on Sane forums. 

I worked out you don't live in WA. .....

Why do I think everyone lives in WA ?? 

👑🛣

received_1117714359087140.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm