Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

So pleased you are so happy with the results of your incense making, @SmilingGecko'. We never know the quality of the ingredients businesses use, so often it is better to make these things ourselves if we are able and have the time and know-how. 

It certainly sounds like you are ready for any situation. I just keep my needs to the most basic. And I learned, many years ago, that we have to be quickly adaptable to changing circumstances.

I wasn't aware of the currency situation, but they seem to always manage to find a source to prop up those ailing to avoid anything too serious. So far. I always thought that a good dose of hard times would wake a lot of people up to sound management but it seems to be always averted.

May I join in ??

Hard times, isn't life hard times ?? 

@SmilingGecko with your knowledge on the body and self-care you could be a knowledgeable....... guru of your community..... 

5320.jpg

@Gemma13 thanks for the updates. You are an absolute treasure and @tonys is blessed to have you.

I hope you are taking care of yourself as well. 

All is well in Enkeli land, work is much better and apart from a chest cold I am well in mind and spirit. 

Much love and 🫂 to you both❤️

@PeppyPatti I think I included you in all my posts over that 5 days.

Please don’t feel obligated to respond to any of them over that period because it’s too time consuming.

It takes me 30 minutes to an hour to type one post reply, because I’m dyslexic and have ADHD.

My phone has a limited vocabulary and autocorrect whoever invented that should be ashamed of themselves.

Was the break productive for you?

G

Dearest @Glisten 

I'm too busy laughing re- this you wrote - 

" My phone has a limited vocabulary and autocorrect whoever invented that should be ashamed of themselves."

And to be honest it's great to learn about you. 

Me, no not really I missed you all. I'm mindful of who and what I want  to lean towards. 

To stop a codependency in my ex husband is not in my comfort zone because we are still caring for him like - he's in a locked ward but we are still driving to his home to care for his cat and buy odds and ends for him. 

After trauma therapy which I think you may know about I feel I can do this asking for the right support then walk way not go over the top anymore. 

14 years. I was his next of kin 

When I took his keys to his mum, she kept the security door locked and stuck her hand out to take the keys. 

As a layperson I felt her  narcissism I felt her no empathy. I walked away, I learned something that there is nothing 

Nothing I could do except walk away. 

https://youtu.be/aw9mEFn38to?si=9_Q756sI0I6HzbQm

Music video by The Stranglers performing Skin Deep. (C) 1984 BMG Rigts Management (UK) Limited

Oh my gosh 🤭 @PeppyPatti when I read my quote, lol, I could hear my Aunty Jakki’s voice!

Hahaha 🤣 

🤔 I wonder what other things I do, that I didn’t know, I did?

@PeppyPatti you just gave me the most self insightful experience, that I have ever had. Thank you very much.

You are awesome. I really needed that.

huge HUGS G

May I crack your bubble of quick witty-- ness 

@Glisten 

Yes your quirky writing is funny but  ---in. Good way ----

This is what I loved --

It takes me 30 minutes to an hour to type one post reply, because I’m dyslexic and have ADHD".

Kerpoo. 

But yes, go back to your bubble of blue shiney colours. Your witty-- ness is unparalleled. 

Hahaha 🤣 no way @PeppyPatti 

Check this out. It’s to funny!

go back to your bubble of blue shiney colours.”

BAHAHA THIS BRILLIANT! 
Lol G

Lol 😆 

Sorry @Glisten 

Your top of witty comments 

We've secretly voted. When you went to have a cup of 🍵 hot Milo.  

@ENKELI @Historylover @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

@PeppyPatti @Glisten @ENKELI @Historylover @SmilingGecko 

Hey guys, 

What’s going on?

I am busy cooking dinner.

Just waiting for my cheese to brown.

Cauliflower cheese with rosemary and garlic lamb chops 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm