Skip to main content

Forums

Re: I can’t cope

Hopefully I can go back to enjoying things. @tyme 

I’ve never done for the Apple Watch, I just have a fit bit. It’s enough for me. I’m not very tech orientated 

I was like that not long ago. If I didn’t get what I wanted to get done I just worried about it later. I want to be back there. 

Enjoy the chat. It’s way more important. 

@Captain24 wrote:

Im doing the Mario Super Nintendo one. I’ve built the games console and controller, now I’m onto the tv. There is 23 bags of Lego! 

I almost bought that one as well @Captain24, but I had an Atari 2600 when I was a kid, so I wanted to get that one. Still waiting to see it on special.

Don't be too concerned if you're not enjoying it that much right now.  It's better than doing nothing and just feeling worse and worse.  I started with just finding distractions that I wasn't enjoying.  It got me moving and my mind off things enough to eventually start to do more things and eventually started to enjoy them again.  It takes time.  Just keep doing whatever you can to try and keep your mind occupied. 

We had a Nintendo and I love Mario @MJG017 thats why it’s my pick. 

Im hoping I eventually find the enjoyment again. I’ll just keep trying. I’ll keep trying new things as well to try an elevate the lack of enjoyment. 

I don’t want to do this anymore.

Ya safe @Captain24 ??? 

@Captain24Yes, we go with what we remember from our childhood don't we.

How are you doing right now?  It sounds like you're really struggling tonight.  Is there anything we can do for you right now?

Yes unfortunately @Bow 

I hear it is hard at the moment, but I'm kinda thinking it won't stay that way @Captain24 

Have you organised any appointments for tomorrow or this week?

Really badly @MJG017.

Theres nothing anyone can do, it’s something I just have to work through. I do appreciate the support though. Just knowing you and @Bow care is help within itself.

Some childhood memories are good. 

I hope not @tyme. It’s feeling really dark right now. Really dark. It’s too much. I don’t want to continue. I’m even getting frustrated with the dogs. Pix is being annoying, I think she can tell. Jetts just being all about him so that’s standard. 

I have the dermatologist tomorrow but I do have my psych on Tuesday through Telehealth. I go back to work on Wednesday 

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm