Skip to main content

Forums

Re: I can’t cope

It’s pretty cool!! @rav3n. I think @Jynx would love it. 

I think it varies with how quick it spreads. I think depends on why you have it. It comes with an autoimmune disease but at this stage they can’t find what autoimmune disease I have. 

ohh so it's a bit of a wait-and-see sort of situation now, hopefully we're able to get some answers soon! @Captain24 

also i'm finishing up soon, really hope you get the best sleep of your life today!! 💗

@Captain24 yes yes of course!! I would never want you to rush hun, and I did indeed unload a whole BUNCH of words at you, so take all the time you need. 

Ach okay I ended up writing a whole bunch of stuff about silliness and stuff... but you expressed a boundary to me about being overwhelmed so I'm gonna save it for tomorrow. Remind me, if you like!

My weekend was pretty good actually, I managed to get out for some barefoot running and also did a whole bunch of processing! My therapist is gonna have to run a very dense session for me next time ahaha. How about you?

Oh no time... time is up! I will have to hear about your weekend tomorrow!! Rest well, hopefully some sleep will help you consolidate the info dump hehe. Night! 😉💜

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm