Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

that is awesome @MDT yes, everything seems to be on hold for the moment with the covid thing. im going ok, trying to keep active and busy. it is hard lately. my anxiety has been pretty  high of late.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

What do you day to day @Jacques

I have been renovating mums shed and working on a model boat, i like making 17th century sailing boats. and i recently have got into wood work, like making jewlerry boxes and desks. i also like playing pc games, PUBG, Forza  4, etc

how about you, what do you have as a hobby

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques

Had horrible sleep. Not feeling good at all this morning. Just standing outside office with coffee. Hopefully cold air helps.

Foul mood too. Just gotta take it easy today

Nice @Jacques
Yeah inplayefa bit of pubg and also Forza. Atm I am playing lots of fifa20, Shadow of War and Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox. Pc I tend to go for strategy or city builders. I love to play Cities Skylines.

Hope the day improves for you my friend @MDT  ❤️

its a learning process @MDT  just try to put work cap on .. no need to share mood with others..

@MDT  Take it easy today mate 😊

hey @MDT take it easy today mate, i know how poor sleep can make one snappy.

yeah city skylines i have not played, do you have a gaming PC? or just a regular one? 

i have never played city skylines, but i used to love the sim city francise

lately i have been playing a MMO PvP called last oasis, it is really hard i just play solo, but there is a lot of large clans, some with hundreds of players. it is still pre alpha so very buggy, but the game will be a hit when it comes out of beta.

dont-give-up-021259_1.jpeg

Hi @MDT @
I'm glad you've started a thread for you to express things in one place. Sorry you're feel like giving up on so many areas of your life though. I can relate to that., Its hard. Especially the exercise bit... ...  Recently that still small voice inside is trying to get through to me that "sometimes ya just gotta do things you don't wanna do" All that's required of me is a 2km walk a day and I struggle with that. Its like doing the dishes - horrible job...but necessary. 

You also have dating pressures, and watching the fabric of your family unravel, and your unpleasant workplace every day... It all adds up and it's no  wonderyou feel exhausted.

Are you getting enough sleep?
Do you need a full health check-up?
Not eating ya daily vegies will make you feel tired, and laying about too much.  Global events are weighing heavily on us all atm.
I dont know what's best for you but what's helped me get through these times us:
- journalling
- frozen winter vegies

- multi vitamin
- weekly cookup

- antidepressants

- ringing someone daily
- gardening + nature
- creative projects
- cuddling furbaby
- prayer
Do you have any pets?
You have to find what feeds your soul and do that more.
Sometimes we have to re-evaluate and let go of some things -  Its not giving up but  evolving - a transformation to make room for something better, or a better way at going about things.
Winter is hard so resting more  isn't such a bad thing -  especially if you're reading or something. I'm lucky I have an addiction to English Breakfast Tea - otherwise I'd never get up in mornings at the moment lol.
Hang in the Hamsilo01, be kind to yourself... Get through winter - there is better days ahead waiting for you 

EOR

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm