Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Walking for Wellness

@Fluttershy1 

The weather here the last few days have been wet and wild. Today there seems to be a bit of a break in the weather. Not really sunny but not raining.There is some sun forecast tomorrow which will be nice but then back into another week of wet weather. Looks like I will have to go to the shopping centre to do my walks.

Meggle

I hope to be home quickly, but feel like it might be a while @Oaktree 

Well take care of you @Bow 

Meggle

It's good you're finding out what you can do in the neighbourhood @Oaktree like fitness stairs and shopping mall. 

I hope you can rest up and get stronger @Bow and @Fluttershy1 

Went for a morning stroll under glorious weather along the oceanside path. Beautiful views of the ocean all along on one side. A few hills. Left hubby in the car listening to his audio book. The walk took 31 minutes in total. Feeling pretty good today. Love to all @Dimity @Bow @Fluttershy1 @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 back to rain tomorrow.

Meggle

I'm having a movie day as I'm not feeling all that well @Oaktree

hi to @Dimity @Bow @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 @Peregrinefalcon 

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well hun @Fluttershy1 

Feel better soon! 
You too @Bow 

Meggle

I think I'm just run down @Oaktree 

You're so lucky to have that lovely seaside walk @Oaktree . I need to put on my shoes and walk even though it's just suburbia here. I might finish pruning the roses afterwards. 

Hope you catch a good movie or two @Fluttershy1 . And sending you best wishes @Bow .

Cheers, Dimity 

Yes @Dimity super lucky where we are situated. Just a five minute drive to the ocean. There are many different oceanside paths to choose from up and down the coast depending on how far I can be bothered driving. There is also a lovely walk around the park and oval if I just decide to walk around my neighbourhood so yes I agree I am super lucky and blessed. 

Meggle

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm