Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

6/2 I turn 40. My birthday this was bad. No said happy birthday to me not even my kids. Praying for a nicer one in 2018

We will give you one @Leglessfrog078 HeartHeart

and Happy Belated Birthday for Novemver  @Hope4me Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Leglessfrog078

That's a sad state of affairs frog. Have you told them how it hurt to be overlooked? Sending you a belated bunch of flowers...

she_loves_me_she_loves_me_not_514366.jpgHope Heart

Woohoo it's getting close. Hope you have a wonderful day

Your birthday is close. I know it early but
Happy birthday 🎉🎉 hope it wonderful.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Hope4me You have some knowledge there, for the Cutest BIG Bee that I have ever seen. Actually the only BIG Bee whom, I would like to admit that I have had a conversation with, & knew that it were a person, in a BIG Cyber Bee suit, so to type!.......
Sorry 4 the BEE-Lated Birthday Wishes.

BEE it better late than,
BEE it never!
BEE-HAVE
In Your BEE-HIVE!

My BEE-Loved!
Hope4forme BEE

BEE-LLA 😉 😛
xo 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Leglessfrog078 @Hope4me

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY WISHES I HOPE "-GR8 SURPRISES"- THEY LAST 4 EVER!!

Love & Birthday Hugs!

Bella XO   🙂 HeartWoman Happy

th13DDLRTO.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 @Hope4me

My Birthday is not a good date, nor a good time for me, never has been!  NEVER will be, nuh no way!!!! :womanfrustrated:Woman Sad

My Birthday is either, forgotten, over-looked, too close to Christmas Day, too close to New Years Eve, or I was given a gift on Christmas Day, & always told (as a child) this is for your Birthday, & for your Christmas present?

I have 5 other sibblings, whom always received the same, value/or same gift, as myself on Christmas Day ? Woman Sad   Plus on their Birthdays I watched as they all received Birthday Presents, plus Birthday Parties!  Woman SadSmiley SadCat SadMan Sad 

Plus to add flame to the fire- I have only 2 days to live my new year! Then Poooofffffff goneeeeeeeeeeeee Next year starts!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY  is the -30th December- each year!!!

I don't like my Birthday!! no way! 😞

SO THERE!

Love & Hugs

Bella XO  🙂   

We will have your birthday here @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 @Leglessfrog078 @Hope4me @Former-Member @BambiFawn @outlander @Former-Member @Sans911  @eugdemonism @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 
I like this thread it has brought many together, chatting & reminiscing.
I can handle not having a Birthday Party, as my mum saved a ladies life while carrying me, in her womb.
Mum was 3 months into the pregnancy. Mum still wanted to work, while working, my mum watched as a lady with a very long pony tail, getting caught by her hair, being pulled into a machine that would have taken her head, & face off!
Mum being the Strong & caring woman that she is, went straight without a second thought. Mum grabbed the ladies hair, which it was up to the sharp blades, of this rolling crushing machine. She pulled the ladies hair, as hard & as strong as she could, with no regard of her own safety, with both hands!
Mum managed to save the Lady life, not without shocking consequences tho. 😞
Mum lost 3 fingers on her right hand, the lady most of her right side of her face, skin & hair.
Mum was rewarded for her bravery, her care, towards another person. I was delivered on the 30th December not my natural due date, being estimated, the end of January.
mum spent a very long time recovering from all the loss of finger, 2 were sown back on, ring finger right hand, was inoperable no hope. I never known my mum with a, ring finger right hand, & she looks, & is perfect, in my eyes!
My oldest sister, & my oldest cousin, would do for me what my Mum could not. I had 2 Foster Mums!
All I wanted & need is my Hero Mum tho!
Mum could never hold, or hug me, she told me that GOD Blessed her by giving her ME!
I was so good, quiet, no fuss, no crying, no screaming, not demanding, would sleep until woken, would just sit on chair & not fall off or try to get off. No nothing!
Help, maybe I am a Doll & never knew it!!??
Any way, now you know why I am 30th December each year.
I never need a Birthday Party, or any gifts. I have my Mum, she is everything & more to ME, & to GOD! Amen <>< XO 🙂
Love & Hugs!

Bella! XO 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mornington Victoria 3931

Contact
Phone: 1300 MENTIS (1300 636 847)
info@mentisassist.org.au

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm